How can I take part ?
Stage 1 - Take a photograph
- The recommended pose is to be completely naked with the hands behind the back.
- It is also possible to crop the image so that it shows only your body (and not your head).
- You can also wear a blindfold over your eyes.
- Models who do not wish anything distinctive to appear in the photo (tattoos, beauty spots, etc.) can let us know and we will delete these marks from the image.
- Participants have great freedom over what they submit. All types of artworks, so long as they are artistic, are welcome. Feel free to send us a drawing, painting, sculpture, collage or video.
Stage 2 : Conditions to take part
Please read the following conditions:
- The model (the person in the photograph) cedes her image rights to the 12% Project (Cession of image rights conditions )
- The photographer (the person who took the photo) or the artist cedes copyright to the 12% Project (Cession of copyright conditions )
- In cases where the model and the photographer are the same person, please see Selfie.
The 12% Project is non-profit-making and voluntary (see Confidentiality & Ethics).
Stage 3 : Participation form
If you unconditionally accept the above conditions and your photo is ready, please send it by email to :
or via a secured files transfer website to the above email (for instance Wetransfer).
Then, you will receive a confirmation email in return.
Every sended picture would be photoshopped to guarantee the model’s anonymity and to make sure they are in keeping with the project’s photographic style (depersonalization, polishing, shaded colour scheme). The final image will be sent to you for approval. Indeed, no image would be published on this site without the explicit model’s agreement.